Looking for another way to working out besides on land? Consider aquatic personal training.
Aquatic personal training offers a great alternative for individuals looking for a high-intensity, low-impact challenge to enhance your health and fitness level. By combining low-impact aerobics and strength-training with the buoyancy of water and specialized equipment, you obtain cardiovascular and muscle-toning benefits without straining joints and muscles.
Benefits of aquatic personal training include:
- Offers a low or non-impact environment, cushioning your joints.
- More effective and efficient format to challenge core strength, balance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Intense and focused workouts designed to improve and pinpoint your specific goals.
- Excellent cross-training option for athletes.
- Safe workout for individuals recovering from an injury.
- Motivation to help you stick to your training regimen.
- One-on-one private setting at your own home pool.
Lets Get Started. Lou Moore can help you take charge of your health and fitness by leading a private water fitness session at your pool that is challenging and fun.
Don’t put your health on hold, water can be the answer to leading a healthier life.
Follow Up Form For Aquatic Fitness