Are you a woman in your thirties and older struggling for years to attain results in the areas of health and fitness, but have no clue who to believe or where to start?
Have you tried “fat burning pills,” infomercial “miracle products,” fad diets, and have believed all of the self-proclaimed gurus on weight-loss who promise you can lose 30 pounds in one month? And still, no results. Don’t worry, you’re not alone and it’s not your fault.
How about perimenopause or menopause? Have you noticed changes in your body, such as increased body fat, memory and thinking issues, low levels of energy, sleep disturbances, anxiety, depression, and not being able to handle stress like you once did? How about low libido? A well planned exercise and nutrition plan can certainly help in this area and a personal trainer like me can help you make this phase of your life better.
The main reason why people fail in a fitness program is because they never really had a plan of action to begin with or they were following the wrong plan. Attaining the results you desire in health and fitness is based on following the right plan on exercise, the right plan on nutrition, and following through with the right level of motivation. My job is to coach and train you every step in the process to get you results you will be thrilled with.
I am a personal trainer and specialize to help women not only to get in great shape, but to look and feel their very best ever. And here’s the most important thing . . . your confidence will significantly be enhanced to attain the goals in life at a higher level, such as your career, family, sport, and your favorite leisure activities.
A few questions to ask yourself:
“What if there was a simple, effective and fast program to achieve all of your hopes and results?”
What if I told you about a way to dramatically change your body with better muscle tone?
Better sex appeal?
Sexy legs and butt?
Improved self-esteem and confidence?
Would you be interested in me coaching and training with you my programs I have been using to train clients successfully to achieve incredible results?
Would You Be Interested Too?
What if I designed the most effective and time efficient cardio routines for maximum fat burning and personally coached you to do them?
And guided you with a great nutrition plan to fuel your workouts and still be delicious?
And coach and train you with a custom strength training plan designed to tone, shape and sculpt a super sexy and feminine body? Nothing masculine or anything that resembles looking like the “incredible hulk.”
There are no “quick-fix” gimmicks here or recommendations to use any questionable diet pills or drink protein shakes twice a day. You will not need to work out at the gym tirelessly everyday for 2 hours nor starve yourself to achieve your ideal weight. No low-carb or low-fat fad diets. These tactics may sometimes work in the short term, but it is quite rare a person can tolerate them as a long-term lifestyle.
My personal training program focuses on a mixture of 3 forms of training: machines, free weights and functional training (bodyweight exercises, medicine balls, stability balls, etc.). These 3 methods are practical and will provide a wide variety of exercises to constantly surprise the body to make progressive gains and avoid plateaus.
Strength training is the key to attaining a beautiful and shapely body. It’s the fitness component that will enable you to have an “hourglass back” with shapley shoulders and look fabulous in a dress. It can make the difference in having sexy legs with a “Brazilian-looking butt” that will certainly get second looks. “I really don’t understand why people have plastic surgery when they can strength train?”
“Aging is not the real cause of a loss of muscle mass. Disuse and sedentary living causes the weakening of muscles.”
You will feel good because you know you look good. Your clothes will fit just right and you will venture to purchase sexier clothes. People will notice not only your good looks, but also your confidence level and how you carry yourself.
So, what’s involved?
Here are the 10 specific steps involved in the process:
- First, I do a complete evaluation on your current health and fitness levels by conducting various questionnaires, request a blood chemistry test, and fitness assessement tests. The goal is to find out what factors are causing you to feel lousy and any underlying health conditions you may be unaware of.
- Step 2, I coach you to create your own life vision, goals, and action plan to attain the results you desire.
- Step 3, I design, coach, and train you on strength workout routines which focus on creating lean muscle with toning and shaping, core development, injury prevention, and efficient movement. All workouts are changed every 2 weeks to avoid plateaus and enhance progressive results.
- Step 4, I design, coach, and train you on various cardiovascular workout routines which focus on cross-training, high intensity with low impact, and maximum calorie burning and fat burning.
- Step 5, I design, coach, and train you on various flexibility routines to strengthen ligaments/tendons, prevent injury, increase range of motion, and move better in your daily life.
- Step 6: I provide you with sample meal plans according to your specific metabolic rate designed to fuel your workouts, and at the same time, delicious and tasty.
- Step 7: I provide recommendations for nutrition supplements for healthy, energetic living.
- Step 8: I provide coaching tips to live a healthy lifestyle, such as stress management, sleep, and leisure.
- Step 9: Periodic formative evaluations to hold you accountable.
- Step 10: If necessary, based upon a network of established relationships, I refer you to a progressive doctor in the Houston area (this is optional and is only recommended for individuals with severely unbalanced hormones or other medical issues).
All personal training sessions are conducted in a private setting at Cida Fitness. Cida Fitness is located in the heart of Sugar Land in Sugar Mill at 1239-B Eldridge Road, Sugar Land, TX 77478.. It is a modern fitness studio for group fitness classes and private personal training. It has an ultra nice sound system, cardio equipment, beautiful wooden floor, and an assortment of functional fitness equipment to train clients to bettter health and fitness, such as dumbbells, medicine balls, stability balls, elastic bands, kettle bells, TRX straps, full range of plyo boxes, adjustable pulley system, and a power rack for full spectrum of barbell exercises.
What I Expect From You:
- Make yourself a priority in your life
- Make a commitment to let me coach and train you 3 – 4 days a week for 90 days.
- Complete reading assignments
- Be consistent with your nutrition and exercise log
- Voice any concerns immediately
- Be on time for your appointments
- Come prepared and ready to exercise
- Have fun!
My commitment is to get you results.
Get started today and call me at (832) 729-7990 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.