Louis Moore Specializes In Lifestyle Fitness Coaching And Personal Training For Men To Rebuild Their Body, Increase Energy Levels, And Transform Their Life
With more than 25 years experience in fitness, recreation and sports as an administrator, personal trainer, coach, and athlete, Louis Moore is recognized as a leading authority on fitness and parks and recreation management. Louis designs and coaches fitness, sports, and aquatics programs for youth, adults, seniors and persons with disabilities. Louis and his wife, Cida, own and operate a fitness studio called Cida Fitness in Sugar Land, TX specializing in personal training and group fitness classes.
He works as senior superintendent with the City of Houston Parks and Recreation Department managing various fitness/sports/aquatics programs and park facilities. He also coaches and trains individuals privately, coaches club soccer, and leads group fitness classes in Houston.
Louis holds a M.S. in Physical Education and a B.S. in Recreation and Park Management from Old Dominion University. He has the following specialty certifications:
- certified personal trainer, International Fitness & Professionals Association (IFPA)
- certified senior fitness specialist, IFPA
- certified sports medicine specialist, IFPA
- certified lifestyle fitness coach, IFPA
- certified high-intensity interval training coach, IFPA
- certified nutrition fitness coach, National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
- certified aquatic fitness professional, Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
- certified aquatic rehab specialist, Huey Athletic Network
- certified aquatic fitness trainer, NESTA
- certified instructor, IMPACT Method Intense Group Fitness, NESTA
- certified learn to swim instructor, Swim Lessons University
- certified park and recreation professional, National Recreation & Park Association (NRPA)
- certified soccer coach “E” License, United States Soccer Federation (USSF)
Louis’ personal training philosophy is to inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more in life. Louis and Cida Moore have memberships in good standing with the following professional associations: National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) and IDEA Health & Fitness Association.
Moore’s favorite leisure activities include fitness, sports, reading, progressive rock music, photography, eating, surfing, traveling, and speaking Spanish. He lives in Sugar Land, TX with his wife, Cida, and three beautiful children, Alicia, Marcos and Gabriel. Click below to view Louis and Cida’s Picture Gallery on Facebook.
Cida Moore Specializes In Personal Training Helping Women Attain Healthy Weight Loss, Bodyshaping, And Optimal Fitness
Cida teaches group fitness classes at Cida Fitness in Sugar Land, TX. Zumba Fitness, Zumba Gold, Zumba For Kids, Fifty Plus Fitness, and Core & More are among the formats she teaches. Cida is also a certified personal trainer in Sugar Land training individuals one-to-one to achieve optimal fitness and to attain the body they deserve.
Come to one of her energetic classes and you’ll not only have a fantastic workout, but you’ll have a FUN time. Every class feels like a party! You’ll lose inches, be fit, meet new people, get sexy and feel your very best. It’s easy! Just move your body to the beat of the music and follow her lead.
Cida is certified personal trainer with FITOUR and a group fitness instructor with the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), Silver Sneakers, Les Mills (Body Combat, CXWORX, and Body Step), and Zumba (Zumba Fitness, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning, Aqua Zumba, and Zumba For Kids). She is also a member of the Zumba Instructor Network (ZIN) and has trained under the leadership of Beto Perez, the founder of Zumba. Click here to view Cida’s Profile Page on the official Zumba website.
In her leisure time, Cida enjoys fitness, reading, cooking, dancing, traveling, nice restaurants, and doing things with the family. She lives in Sugar Land, TX with her husband, Louis, and three beautiful children, Alicia, Marcos and Gabriel.
Click here to view her class schedules at Cida Fitness.